Saturday, September 11, 2010

Memorial


9 years ago today, i was sitting in my 3rd grade music class, staring at the tv watching what has changed so many lives.

On September 11th, 2001 America witnessed and the most horrible thing that has ever occured on our soil, and we have only grown stronger. Our citizens have grown closer. We have and still are endevouring the worst economy since the Great Depression.

Today we stand and give thanks to all who have sacraficed lives, limbs, and even their sanity to defend what America stands for, Freedom. And to show the world that America is the home of the Strong and the Brave.

I am proud to be an American where at least i know i'm free and i wont forget the man that died and who gave that right to me.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

God bless the men and women who have fought and are fighting to keep me and my family free

2 comments:

  1. you were only in the THIRD grade? good grief! you are a baby!!! i was home and lexie was just a little baby. sad, sad day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Kristi... i know its sad how little i was, and now i am 78 days away from my 18th birthday :) and oh lexie loo

    ReplyDelete